Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Been over my head, over my head

Who doesn't love these stuffs anyway?
Tao Kae Noi! Comes in many different flavours, orignal, etc.






Me love :)

Raindrops on the glass panels.





<

Rain, rain. Melancholy life, eh? Those gloomy days of yours. Washed up, messed up apologies. Call me when you're sober.

**

School today alright. Made hell lota noise in class, as a result? Disrupting the class. Haha we played Heart Attack. But we stopped, after for like 10 minutes? At least we're trying to be quiet. Look at the guys behind in class! 1) They used used drink bottles and lined them up, imaginating them as bowling pins. 2) They used 2 chairs for "goal post", kicking a squeeky ball (that goes *Squeek squeek!* when being stepped on!)

Haha our class is so unique. The first half of the class is sooo noisy, even noiser than a rock band concert! Yet another half? Their surroundings is equals to zero decibels.

HAHAHAHA I'M SERIOUS!

I'm starting to have the urge to move over lj.
I've already created an account there, perhaps I'll move. But!
Privately, private blog. Haha, just a thought. Might not come true anyway.

8 days to Olvl Chinese Prelims!
34 days to Olvl Chinese! (Real exams, no kidding man.)

No more B for Chinese, no B no B! Only A, haha who am I kidding.


ONION!
(Okay, thats a Chinese song that I'm addicted to, LOL)

No comments: